What I Wanted to Accomplish this Week:
- AP Psychology work for the rest of the week
- All AP Cal work that is due, Friday’s assignment, and study for the upcoming test
- A chapter of APUSH, finish research for upcoming “debate”, South Carolina Fire Eaters poster, Unit 3 timeline, study for upcomig tests
- Clean and decorate room
- Finally buy the shoes I’ve wanted
What I Actually Did:
- Eat, sleep, watch One Piece
- Hang out with people
- Do everything that is due on Monday today starting from 12:00PM-2:50PM
What I Need to do This Week:
- Catch up in all of my classes
- Study for AP Cal test, relearn everything I ever learned
- Do ~3-4 articles a day for Psychology, CH3/4 outline, flashcards, and comparisons
- APUSH research, poster, outlines, and study
So much for “I’m going to use this break to catch up.” Why does this week have to be over? Only 2 1/2 more weeks. Okay. I can do this.
- mzjamiie: whats with this whole north and south korea fiasco
- JestenOfDaFunk: north was all
- JestenOfDaFunk: "LETS CAP DEM FOOS"
- JestenOfDaFunk: so they did
- JestenOfDaFunk: then south is all
- JestenOfDaFunk: "SHOULD WE CAP DEM FOOS BACK OR WERE DEY JUST PLAYIN"
- JestenOfDaFunk: then north started reloading
- JestenOfDaFunk: so south was all
- JestenOfDaFunk: "AWWW HELLL NAAHHHHHH WE AINT GOIN' RELIGATE NO MORE"
- JestenOfDaFunk: lost track after that
- Blast rock music
- Waste money
Their lives are pretty awesome.
You know.. when you look around the class
and everyone is working all diligently and you’re like how the fuck these niggas know this shit while you’re sitting there like
…but then you realize you have no chance of passing the test anyways so you’re like
this is me in algebra 2 and chemistry
…I thought I was the only one. Basically me in Calculus every single day.