- Mom: How come every time you need something crazy to wear for school you get my clothes? Does that mean the clothes I wear are crazy?
- Dad (from another room): HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
It’s really unsettling how easily I can go from feeling on top of the world to not quite on top of the world.
I really need to stop getting my hopes up. No, that’s not it.
I need to really stop letting the small stuff affect me the way it does. :X
The beautiful thing about sleep is that once it’s over, tomorrow will always be a new day, a fresh start.
Yes. Tomorrow will be a better day.
- hitmontee: I would club if I was a girl.
- hitmontee: Yeahh.
- hitmontee: :D
- hitmontee: As a guy no.
- hitmontee: And.
- hitmontee: Let's see.
- hitmontee: I probably wouldn't smoke, drink, do drugs.
- hitmontee: But I probably wouldn't eat either.
- hitmontee: You know, looking good at all.
- hitmontee: I would get boys to steal me shit instead of doing it myself.
- hitmontee: And buy me things.
- hitmontee: Everything.
- hitmontee: Yeah.
- hitmontee: ..
- hitmontee: I'm a ho.
- hitmontee: Good thing I'm a guy.
- hitmontee: (:
- mzjamiie: /)____X
LOL, it’s okay Sachi. I got some new ones.. that got broken as well XD. MISS YOU SACHI. ARE YOU GOING TO FRANKLIN’S HOMECOMING? :D
- Stop taking people for granted
- Be more open with others
- Take risks once in a while
- Raise your hand in class
- Speak up, don’t be scared to voice your opinion
- Don’t be a total b!*#$ about everything
- Stop finding flaws in every little thing
- Don’t think of everything to be so annoying
- Do your best, that’s all that matters
- Smile more
- Be willing to help out