Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship in the person you fall in love with. Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with. The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort. The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs. Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone who lets you be a fool with them. Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too. Despair will come. Find someone that you want to be there with you through those times. Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion, love, and madness combine and course through you. A love that will never dilute - even when the waters get deep, and dark.
Had an awesome (saucers) weekend with some of the awesomest people in San Diego.
- Getting a taste of CKI at a district-level event
- Pizzas with Jaime & Mike
- Snakes with Filip d:
- Selfies on selfies with Tim (agh he’s so adorbs)
- Werk that Twerk! (Poncho is srsly my favorite ice breaker)
- Bunny, Bunny with Paradise
- Seeing Mike give that man his pizza (literal pizza this time)
- Co-hosting the Historian workshop with Steven
- Coco Ichibanya after STC
- Meeting Alex Pham (okay I’m sorry but he was totally my KC crush after seeing him perform at DCON 2010 hahaha)
- Joint fam social with Godly Gods and Koopa Krew
- Turning Kevin into a tempura with boobs and a six-pack
“He threw all those parties, hoping she’d wander in one night.”
dude ugh the entire storyline makes me mad
FANCIFUL LIFE — Nydia Lilian
San José del Pacífico - Mazunte - Punta Cometa
Oaxaca, Mexico, 2013.
Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?
Damn, I love conversations that cut the small talk.
“Once you know you have that person, you don’t really let anything stop you from being with each other. Distance is just a number.”
Sweetheart, it isn’t lust;
it’s all the rest
I want with you
that scares me shitless.