Literally me right now.
Had an awesome (saucers) weekend with some of the awesomest people in San Diego.
- Getting a taste of CKI at a district-level event
- Pizzas with Jaime & Mike
- Snakes with Filip d:
- Selfies on selfies with Tim (agh he’s so adorbs)
- Werk that Twerk! (Poncho is srsly my favorite ice breaker)
- Bunny, Bunny with Paradise
- Seeing Mike give that man his pizza (literal pizza this time)
- Co-hosting the Historian workshop with Steven
- Coco Ichibanya after STC
- Meeting Alex Pham (okay I’m sorry but he was totally my KC crush after seeing him perform at DCON 2010 hahaha)
- Joint fam social with Godly Gods and Koopa Krew
- Turning Kevin into a tempura with boobs and a six-pack
Shout out to the professors who spend a whole lecture period going over each question on their study guide.
Somebody made this awesome makeshift house thing out of sticks.
They must have also been on something lulz.
We’re talking about Italian guilds in Art History right now.. Can’t help but think about Fairy Tail and how badass it’d be to be part of one.
Needed to have this on my dash. Hands down best UCSD CKI Confession thus far.
if artistic people are forced to take years of math and science then why don’t sciencey people have to take art and music classes
someone found a real life plot hole
After a whole quarter of self-doubt, I’m beginning to think maybe this was the right decision. New shit, different day, and fuck, everything happens for a reason.
Really enjoyed talking to Kristine about the University Centers graphic internship. Must get better. Must do more. I want this more than anything.