- Text from Dad:I forgot your allowance. Lololol.
Relaxing at the back of my dad’s classroom, and his students are slowly coming in. Apparently he mentions me a lot.
“Oh, we’ve heard a lot about you… And don’t give up on the phone.”
I like this chick.
The awkward moment when your dad shows the prom pictures he took of you and your friends to his photo class..
..and the guys in the class ask to be introduced to you.
You’re getting back into smoking. Don’t pretend like we can’t tell. After thirty years, you finally quit. Don’t start back up again. Please.
And having to find a letter saying that Mom has to go in for x-rays doesn’t help either. I’m just praying for the best.
My dad is usually a big douchebag that disregards others, but wow—I’m completely surprised watching him give this lady $20. She’s walking around Winco asking for donations in exchange for a candy cane and ribbon. Why? She’s a single mother with no food or presents to give her children. It’s amazing what people would do to provide for their family, and it’s amazing what people would do to help those people out.
You’ve taken it way too far this time. Making fun of me is one thing. I can handle that. I don’t care. But making fun of my friends? That’s a whole ‘nother level.
- Dad:/enters my room
- Me:/looks at Dad
- Dad:Hey, make sure to leave five minutes earlier tomorrow.. Your mom drives slow.
- The wonders of now owning two cars. (My dad used to be the one to drop me off at school.)
- Dad:Jay, time to eat.
- Me:What are we eating?
- Dad:...It's good. Let's eat.
Thank you Mom and Dad for providing food on the table. Thank you for letting me stay out late constantly these past few months. Thank you for always thinking about me and making sure to have leftovers from dinner prepared for when I come home.
- Me:/looking at the dinner table
- Me:I thought we were eating fish for dinner..
- Dad:No, we're having steak and pasta :D
- Me:...Where's the rice?
- Dad:We're eating like Italians, you know. Steak, pasta, vegetables.
- Dad:We even have wine.
- Mom:Would you like some?